Returns & Exchanges
HANDLING RETURNS & EXCHANGE
The customer is eligible to claim his/her exchange or return anytime across the year from the time of delivery or purchase of their order through email or call but following mention conditions are applicable if only then:
Criteria for exchange and return:
1. If the delivered product is not what you order or does not match.
2. If the delivered product has any sort of defect, damage, incomplete pieces or stained.
3. If the delivered product is received in damage packing.
4. If the delivered product does not match the size you had ordered.
5. Exchange and return is possible if the product has its tag, unused or unwashed.
6. There is no time limit for exchange, but in the order you return or refund to have to update JEEVA in 7. days from the order is received.
7. In case of refund, the handling and shipping charges will be deducted from the refunded amount.
8. The customer must firstly return the parcel to the Jeeva Textile address, the amount will be refunded in bank or through easypaisa within 48hr after the parcel is received.
9. The applicability of these policies is applied upon international and national orders.
The order which had been altered and include any sort of customization in measurement or in the product will not be refunded, exchanged or returned. Furthermore, if we have not sent the product according to the your requirements, then you can claim it, but before that email us the proof in the form of pictorial evidence mentioning subject as “ error in alteration’ and we will see to what extend it could be fixed.
The customer can only claim a refund, return or exchange for discounted items or sale items if the delivered product does not match to your order description then only.